Here's Why You Need Direct Deposit. It's…
Here's How to Get Started
- Safe - End your worries about lost or stolen checks. When you are away from home, checks payable to you won't sit unprotected in your mailbox.
- Convenient - You eliminate a special trip to deposit your check. Plus, your money is available at the opening of business on the same day you would normally receive your check.
- Profitable - You'll begin earning interest immediately when your check is deposited
directly into an interest-bearing account.
First make sure you qualify. Check with your employer's Human Resources or Payroll Department to see if your company offers Direct Deposit for payroll, IRA payments or your pension.
You'll also qualify for Direct Deposit if you receive any of the following payments:
Then, once you know you qualify, complete the forms required by your employer. If you need assistance with the forms stop in and we'll be happy to assist you with them. After you submit the forms to your employer your checks will usually begin going directly into your account within 30 to 90 days.
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income
- Railroad Retirement
- Civil Service Retirement
- Veterans Administration Compensation and Pension
- Air Force Active Duty, Retirement and Allotments
- Marine Corps Active Duty and Retirement
- Army Active Duty, Retirement and Reservist
- Navy Retirement
- Federal Salary
Don't Wait to Get Direct Deposit… It Pays!